Content quality checker | plagiarism checker
What should I do if someone is systematically stealing articles and notes from the site for graduate students and places them on the resource without active feedback Web links and any mention of the source text? The answer is simple - if your article "pulled" to other resources - it means you're popular!
To find out what your academic texts stolen, you must use the service Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Duplicate Content Detection Software www.copyscape.com or individual articles to use the program Advego Plagiatus - check the uniqueness of the text www.advego.ru / plagiatus, as well as download individual articles in the phrase searching the web car.
And what if the sites are thieves, "white and fluffy" from a legal point of view, and indicate the source material, but do not place him back on the active web link? How to deal with the phenomenon, if your articles on sites kopipasterov indexed faster than on your own web projects? To overcome this limitation is necessary to achieve better indexing of your site:
1. "Feed" portal and a site map of the project (www.site.ru / sitemap.xml) Yandex and Google services via Yandeks.Vebmaster www.webmaster.yandex.ru and Tools for webmasters www.google.com / webmasters / tools / home? hl = ru;
2. Regularly add new pages just created a site in addurl (Yandex services and Google for adding sites and pages): www.webmaster.yandex.ru / addurl.xml (for blogs - www.blogs.yandex.ru / add.xml) and www.google.ru / addurl. Also, to search engines Yandex have been notified of the imminent deployment of 100% of copyright material on your web project, it makes sense to download the entire text in a fresh new form of specialized www.webmaster.yandex.ru/site/ext_plugins.xml?wizard=api.originals and then publish the source of your site (assuming that the TIC or your saytik blozhika - 10 and over);
3. Create a page on the site news and updates on a regular basis and spread the message back on new articles, with links to new web pages for search engines to find as quickly as possible. However, we must remember that your competitors are not asleep, plagiarists, and can monitor the section "Site News";
4. Create internal linking pages on the site so that a page is referred to several other pages, for example, to create a widget "with it read: ..." and must follow the article with links. Also cited in the text of articles and informer with links to the other published in Encyclopedia protect your unsolicited publication of RSS-aggregators that collect and drain the contents of the Web sites and blogs for graduate students - then all your materials with these tapes will be the back reference.
5. Once search engines index your Web project, after some time searching the fast-pound robots Google and Yandex to your website. Run the manual describing various of your site to directories with a solid CY 10 PR and 3 in sections such as "Graduate," "Science", "training", "post-graduate education." Register and add information on your web-site to social bookmarks. Post with links to the news of your project on your blogs www.blogspot.com, blogservise Yandex, www.livejournal.com, www.liveinternet.ru, www.blog.ru, www.blogs.mail.ru, www.planeta.rambler . ru, www.twitter.com, and other (micro) blogging, for example, www.mblogi.qip.ru. Join the forums and enter the URL in the profile of the site (although in many forums in this section is nofollow), and place in the forums and send out announcements in the www.subscribe.ru themed articles with active web links to them. Create a page or group on social networking «Facebook», «Classmates," "VKontakte" and to post news from the hyper-links. As a result, search engines will not deprive you care.
6. Robots to the major search engines are constantly "live" on your web project, regularly publish new articles and notes. Moreover, it is desirable that new publications meet the basic subjects of a site for job seekers degree of Candidate of Sciences (description and keywords of your project). Otherwise, Google and Yandex after him recognize the priority of your short article about the trains to copy-paste, posted on the website of locomotives.